5 Pampering Beauty Products For Career Gals To Try Over The Weekend
Being a career woman in Malaysia comes with its own challenges. Besides the hard, long days at work, you need to work extra hard just to prove yourself. Take a break over the weekend and unwind in the comfort of your home! Skip going out to the mall or spending your day at the spa by doing your spa treatment at home! Check out these five pampering beauty products for career women to try:
- Black clay mask. Black clay masks are all the rage in many Asian countries, and the trend seems to spill over to Malaysia. What sets the product apart from other facial masks lies in its antibacterial, pore-decongesting, and detoxifying properties that are suitable for oily and acne-prone skin. The surprisingly soothing mask sucks gross, oil, and dirt instantly off of your skin without stripping away your skin’s essential oil. Plus, the product is made of natural ingredients.
- Nail therapy treatment. We tend to put an emphasis on our skin while neglecting the other parts of our body. If you’re building a career, the first impression always counts. Start with having clean fingernails, especially if you do a lot of handshaking with clients or customers. Get a pack of nail therapy treatment to create a mini spa treatment at home. The product not only moisturizes and soothes your cuticles and nails, but it also delivers all the right nutrients needed for healthy and glowing cuticles/nails.
- Hydrogel sheet mask. Like most career women, you’re probably glued to your desk and stared at the computer screens for hours. This leaves you with dry, tired eyes. Brighten, de-puff, and soothe your eyes over the weekend using a hydrogel sheet mask, formulated specifically to treat tired and dry eyes. For best results, you can use it weekly over the weekend and see the positive outcome in a month.
- Snail repair cream. A Korean craze that’s starting to gain popularity among Malaysian beauty lovers, a snail repair cream is typically formulated from snail secretion to help you prevent wrinkles or fine lines and promotes skin elasticity and regeneration. You’re left with a more supple and smoother skin. Not only are snail repair creams perfect for those with dry skin, but you also get to benefit from it as well if you have oily skin as the serums and essences of the product provide long-lasting hydration without leaving your skin greasy.
- Cleansing oil. The skin therapy that’s popular throughout Asian countries, cleansing oil comes with multiple benefits, and they include cleansing and exfoliating your skin without stripping it off of its natural oil and nutrients, as well as breaking down all traces of makeup, debris, and dirt on your face. The product is especially perfect for dehydrated and dry skin. The best cleansing oil in Malaysia may come in the forms of solid or light consistency.
To build a successful career, one of the most important things for you to do is to take good care of your skin and your overall appearance. The more presentable you look, the higher the chance for you to climb the career ladder. You don’t have to spend a lot of money just to have that perfectly radiant, youthful-looking skin. The trick is to have a skincare routine that you follow on a daily basis and pampering your skin and body every once in a while.